Press statement in solidarity with dismissed SABC workers
The South African Communist Party (SACP) expresses its sincere solidarity with the SABC workers who have been dismissed following the imposition of a draconian editorial decree by the bosses without regard to due democratic public consultation process: Vuyo Mvoko, contributing editor; Thandeka Qhubule, economics editor; Suna Venter, RSG senior producer; Foeta Krige, RSG executive producer; Lukhanyo Calata, senior parliamentary reporter; Krivani Pillay, SAfm executive producer; Busi Ntuli, special assignment executive producer; Jacques Steenkamp, senior investigative reporter.
Public warning: Identity theft and electoral fraud
The South African Communist Party (SACP) has noted and condemns in the strongest terms possible a fraudulent letter containing a forged signature of our General Secretary Comrade Blade Nzimande and faked characteristics of SACP symbols and letterhead.
SACP welcomes Supreme Court of Appeal order granting leave to appeal against parole for Janusz Walus
The South African Communist Party (SACP) welcomes the Supreme Court of Appeal (SCA) order granting Justice and Correctional Services Minister Advocate Michael Masutha leave to appeal against parole for Janusz Walus, the cold blooded murderer of our former General Secretary Chris Hani.
Other news stories
- Cde Blade Nzimande's address, SACP General Secretary address to: Popcru Central Executive Committee
- Memorandum of demands submitted by the South African Communist Party Gauteng province during a picket at the Gupta owned ANN7 TV in solidarity with workers mercilessly persecuted by the parasitic Gupta dynasty
- Cde Blade Nzimande, the SACP General Secretary to campaign in the Western Cape from the 23-25 July 2016, as part of intensifying the election campaign towards ANC victory on 3 August local government elections
- SACP 2nd Deputy General Secretary Comrade Solly Afrika Mapaila to campaign in the Western Cape 19-21 July 2016
- Comrade Blade Nzimande, SACP General Secretary is intensifying the Party's electoral camapign towards ANC electoral victory
- #SABCmustNOTfall: SACP welcomes ICASA ruling
- SACP 2nd Deputy General Secretary Solly Mapaila to campaign for ANC victory in Roslyn, tomorrow
- Together we fought apartheid, Together we can fight inequality, unemployment, and poverty. SACP says Vote ANC
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.