Be transparent to the people, Resolve problems facing Amathole Municipality
The SACP in the Ncumisa Kondlo District, Amathole, Eastern Cape notes with great concern reports that the African National Congress (ANC) in the region has instructed some councilors to resign.
Western Cape government undermines communities
The South African Communist Party in the Western Cape has noted the continuation of arrogance by the provincial department of Public works and some DA officials. Thus at 06h00 this morning( 31 July 2014) the community members of Grabouw led by the Grabouw Civic, parents and South African Communist Party (SACP) branch leaders led a protest march to Umyezo wama-apile combined school.
Wage subsidy subsidises labour brokers: Ban labour brokers! Review the Employment Tax Incentive!
The SACP is appalled by the subsidisation of labour brokers through the Employment Tax Incentive scheme. The Party reiterates its call, for labour brokers to be banned once and for all. Further, employment and industrial incentives must only be instituted and maintained when they are clearly producing the results for which they are intended, without disadvantaging or displacing any group of workers from employment.
SACP calls for stern action on the R699 car scam: Banks too must be investigated
The SACP has noted with deep concern and alarm, and condemns in the strongest possible terms the pyramid characteristic car scheme known as R699 - "Six-Nine-Nine". This scheme has been operated for some time in the country by Satinsky 128 (Pty) Ltd. It is estimated that there are over 17 000 victims countrywide.
Other news stories
- SACP Gauteng calls for full investigation of entire security management at the Legislature following
- SACP Gauteng condemns the EFF invasion of the Legislature led by Julius Malema
- SACP Mpumalanga Pledges Solidarity Scholar Transport Operators
- Exorbitant legal fees at the Marikana Commission
- SACP Mpumalanga Provincial Executive Committee Statement
- Investigate Malaysian Airlines MH-17 crash, bring about justice! Stop Israel`s massacre of Palestinians, end colonisation!
- SACP Brian Bunting District on the Mandela Day
- Thanks to Minister Sisulu: The Lwandle inquiry will uncover the hidden dirt
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.