SACP-COSATU Provincial Office Bearers hold a successful bilateral
The Provincial officials and Office Bearers of the SACP and COSATU met on Tuesday, 30 September 2014. The meeting was to consolidate unity and cohesion between the two socialist-axis in the province.
Statement at the Financial Sector Consultative Forum as delivered by 2nd Deputy General Secretary, Comrade Solly Mapaila
Thank you for the opportunity to address this Consultative Forum on the transformation of the financial sector. To our invited guests, compatriots and comrades in the struggle for transformation of the financial sector, please allow me to express our warm and revolutionary greetings from the esteemed Central Committee leadership of the SACP. You are all most welcome.
SACP commends Minister Thulas Nxesi on resolutely fighting corruption
The South African Communist Party commends the work of its deployees in government under the leadership of the African National Congress led government in the struggle against corruption.
SACP Overberg District Congress Declaration
We, the more than 80 Communist militants representing over 15 branches mark a crucial milestone through a successful launch of Overberg District for the first time since the establishment of the SACP in 1921.
Other news stories
- Statement on Nazism at North West University Potch Campus
- Response by the Minister of Higher Education and Training to the Report of the Independent Investigation Task Team on the Welcoming and Introduction of First Year Students at North West
- All out against political killings and lumpen tenderpreneurs
- Is Eugène Terre`Blanche`s home a national heritage?
- District Congress Declaration
- SACP statement on EFF`s hooliganism in Parliament
- SACP is saddened by the deaths and injuries suffered when a building collapsed in Nigeria, and calls for thorough investigation
- "Motion of no confidence", an attempt to hold our country back, and disrupt radical transformation
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.