SACP outraged at Police brutality in Cape Town
The South African Communist Party in the Brian Bunting District (Cape Metro) condemns the inhumane police brutality in Cape Town captured in a video clip that surfaced on 07 March 2013.
SACP Eastern Cape Special PEC statement
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape convened its Special Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) meeting on the 06 March 2013 at the East London City Hall. The special PEC meeting was convened to receive a report on the developments in the Mbuyiselo Ngwenda District (Nelson Mandela Region) of the South African Communist Party, with regards to the unity and cohesion of our revolutionary alliance and the role of the SACP District Executive Committee (DEC).
Consultants stand to benefit from the City of Cape Town's change of logo, not communities
'Everything is and is not', Vladimir Lenin. This can't be better explained following the imprudent decision taken by the City of Cape Town to change its Logo.
Financial Sector Campaign Coalition Mpumalanga Province condemns torturing and exploitation of hawkers at Kwaggafontein
The Financial Sector Campaign Coalition (FSCC) in Mpumalanga and Kwaggafontein Hawkers Association met with Kwaggafontein Shopping Square Formal and Informal Sector at Kwaggafontein. The meeting was attended by approximately 500 people coming from different business sectors who are faced with serious challenges.
Other news stories
- Removal of adverse credit information: A good story to tell
- SACP Central Committee Press Statement: The working class must close ranks!
- DA-Agang SA: the case of dirty money: Statement by Progressive Formations
- "Don`t punish the people: Reconsider decision to withhold funds", says SACP Skenjana Roji District to the National Treasury
- Malan and Verwoerd are alive in the DA
- SACP Gauteng to intensify Qina Msebenzi (Tia Mosomi) Election Campaign
- Western Cape Province is experiencing a genocide in slow motion while the DA is blockading the training of doctors
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.