SACP Central Committee meeting to start tomorrow and press conference to be held at the end of the meeting on Sunday to communicate key outcomes
The South African Communist Party's 13th Congress Central Committee will be holding its 17th Plenary Session. The meeting will start tomorrow, Friday 26 and end on Sunday 28 August 2016 in Kempton Park. This is the first meeting of the Party's Central Committee after the 3 August local government elections. The meeting will discuss recent and current political developments and decide the way forward.
Statement on the assassination of the SACP stalwart in Intshanga and the killing of a former ANC Youth League member
Xolani Ngcobo. The SACP expresses its message of deepest condolences to the family, friends, comrades of Blose and Ngcobo. The party pledges its oneness with the two families at this moment of grief.
Fidel 90th birthday celebration! Happy birthday Commandate
The SACP, ANC, COSATU and SANCO together with our counterparts Friends of Cuba Society (FOCUS) held an event to celebrate 90th birthday of Commander Fidel at the University of Johannesburg in Soweto on Sunday 21 August 2016.
Other news stories
- SACP Central Committee meeting to start tomorrow and press conference to be held at the end of the meeting on Sunday to communicate key outcomes
- SACP Central Committee meeting and press conference
- SACP Northern Cape Provincial Executive Committee
- SACP wishes Fawu a successful congress
- Statement on local government coalitions, in particular the EFF and the DA
- SACP calls for a no fee increment, further expansion of access and higher student success rates
- SACP Limpopo Statement of the PEC Meeting held on the 14th August 2016
- The SACP mourns the passing on of Comrade Makhenkesi Arnold Stofile
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.