SACP 94th Anniversary Statement
Dear comrades, Today being the second day of our National Women's month, let us first of all start by paying tribute to the heroic women of our country. The SACP wishes the ANC Women's League success at its forthcoming national conference!
YCLSA message on the occasion of the Celebrations of the 94th Anniversary of the SACP
"Everything for the revolution." We greet you on this special revolutionary day the 94thAnniversary of the only vanguard of the South African working class, the South African Communist Party. To us this is among the very special Anniversaries that the Party ever had. What comes to our mind is that the Anniversary after the unbanning was a special one and the Anniversary after 1994 democratic Breakthrough was a special one. Also to us as Young Reds the94th Anniversary of the SACP is very special as both UncleMoses Kotane and JB Marks remains are in their country of birth.
SACP TV broadcast 94th anniversary Rally live
SACP TV broadcast 94th anniversary Rally live at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sacp-tv. The rally currently under way at Motherwell in the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro, Eastern Cape. SACP General Secretary Cde Blade Nzimande will deliver the Party's 94th Anniversary Statement.
Message to the South African Communist Party
We convey profound greetings of solidarity on the occasion of the anniversary of the South African Communist Party. The SACP has been at the forefront of the struggle for liberation and justice in South Africa, convinced that a future of socialism is the answer to end exploitation, injustice and inequalities, not only in South Africa, but throughout the continent and in the Third World.
Other news stories
- “Building an independent, agile and adaptive party”
- SACP to release its Special National Congress Resolutions publicly
- SACP congratulates COSATU for its successful Special National Congress
- Mbuyiselo Ngwenda remains a true embodiment of the alliance
- SACP saddened by the death of a selfless freedom fighter, Comrade Patrick Mabuya Baleka
- Message to COSATU Special National Congress as delivered by Deputy National Chairperson Comrade Thulas Nxesi, Deputy Chair SACP
- Unscrupulous garnishee orders must be uprooted!
- Alliance Summit Declaration
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.