SACP North West PEC Satatement
The South African Communist Party Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) met on 31 August 2014 in Matlosana to assess the state of the organisation and to prepare for the Party's Membership Month and the 2014-2015 Red October Campaign.
SACP Sparks Ramagoma District Executive Committee
The District Executive Committee (DEC) of the South African Communist Party, Sparks Ramagoma District (Sekhukhune) condemns the reckless and unsecured lending practices that have indebted our communities, and calls of the regulatory institutions the Reserve Bank of South Africa and National Treasury to attend to this crisis-causing activity.
SACP and COSATU Eastern Cape bilateral statement
Consolidating working class unity towards the radical second phase of our transition. The South African Communist Party (SACP) and the Congress of South African Trade Unions (COSATU) in the Eastern Cape held a constructive and meaningful bilateral meeting on the 29 August 2014 in East London.
SACP Mpumalanga disappointed at The New Age distortion
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in Mpumalanga Province is disappointed at a distortion by The New Age Newspaper. Mr France Nyaka, the journalist, in his online article dated 28 August 2014 (12:40am) misquotes the 2nd Deputy Provincial Secretary Mandla Tibane as saying "The government must also subsidise the PUTCO bus company in order to have a comprehensive transport system".
Other news stories
- SACP notes Supreme Court of Appeals ruling
- Advance and deepen our Second, more Radical Phase of Democratic Transition
- SACP condemns EFF`s rascal shenanigans
- "Tribute to outstanding religious leader and a true patriot"
- SACP supports service delivery march in Grabouw
- SACP Eastern Cape PEC Statement
- The SACP scores a decisive tactical victory for workers against Arcellor Mittal
- SACP Gauteng lodges formal complaint of racism with SAHRC against Arcelor Mittal on behalf of workers
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.