SACP Official tribute to Madiba as delivered by General Secretary Comrade Blade Nzimande
The South African Communist Party joins the millions of the people of South Africa, majority of whom the working class and poor, and the billions of the rest of the people the world over, in expressing our sincere condolences to Ms Graca Machel, the entire Mandela family, the ANC and our Alliance on the passing away and loss of what President Jacob Zuma correctly described as South Africa's greatest son, our hero, a true revolutionary, President Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, Tata Madiba.
SACP condemns booing at Madiba's memorial service and calls for action
The South African Communist Party (SACP) condemns in the strongest terms the booing and disruptions that occurred at the FNB stadium yesterday, during the official memorial service of comrade Nelson Mandela.
SACP Gauteng shocked bY Johannesburg Housing Company (JHC)'s eviction of Mama Mdluli and her paralysed child Lindukuhle
SACP Gauteng is shocked that as the nation and world mourns the death of comrade Nelson Mandela, a capitalist housing monopoly, JHC, evicted a 58 year old mother and her paralysed child from Newtown Housing Village in Fordsburg, Johannesburg.
5th Ephraim Mogale District Congress Declaration
We, the 200 delegates from branches of the South African Communist Party (SACP) in Ephraim Mogale district, COSATU, YCLSA and Mayor of Steve Tshwete, Hon. Mike Masina, gathered here in TUT Emalahleni campus from the 7-8 December 2013, under the theme “Advance and deepen working class power and hegemony in all key sites of struggle”. This strategic gathering received messages of support from our ally Cosatu and our reliable youth wing, the YCLSA.
Other news stories
- SACP condemns booing at Madiba`s memorial service and calls for action
- SACP Gauteng shocked by Johannesburg Housing Company (JHC)`s eviction of Mama Mdluli and her paralysed child Lindukuhle
- SACP saddened by passing on of Baby Jake Matlala
- SACP Gauteng shocked by court decision to evict Mama Mdluli and her paralysed child Lindukuhle Mdluli during 16 days of activism campaign
- SACP Augmented Central Committee Statement 29th November - 1st December 2013
- SACP Western Cape responds to the so-called 86 prominent Capetonians
- Western Cape Province is fast becoming a paradise for rapists
- SACP in Mpumalanga on distortions of its Tuesday, 26 November 2013 statement
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.