DA uses Nazi propaganda tactics, resuscitates abominable legacy of Malan and Verwoerd
Over the past weekend the DA in the Western Cape was in full swing making unfounded claims including the fallacious claim that they spend 76% of the budget towards the poor. As the SACP in the Western Cape we find these claims to be nothing but cheap political gimmicks whose motive is to save the sinking support of the DA in the Western Cape.
8th Congress PEC, 8th PWC Plenary Session statement
The 8th Congress Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) of the South African Communist Party (SACP) in Mpumalanga Province convened the 8th Plenary Session of its Provincial Working Committee (PWC) on Sunday, 09 March 2014. The meeting was held in Mbombela, to look the current political developments and prepare for the next PEC Plenary Session scheduled for the 16 March 2014. The PWC received and considered the Political Report, which was presented by the Provincial Secretary, and further dealt with preparations for Provincial Council.
SACP outraged at Police brutality in Cape Town
The South African Communist Party in the Brian Bunting District (Cape Metro) condemns the inhumane police brutality in Cape Town captured in a video clip that surfaced on 07 March 2013.
SACP Eastern Cape Special PEC statement
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape convened its Special Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) meeting on the 06 March 2013 at the East London City Hall. The special PEC meeting was convened to receive a report on the developments in the Mbuyiselo Ngwenda District (Nelson Mandela Region) of the South African Communist Party, with regards to the unity and cohesion of our revolutionary alliance and the role of the SACP District Executive Committee (DEC).
Other news stories
- Consultants stand to benefit from the City of Cape Town`s change of logo, not communities
- Financial Sector Campaign Coalition Mpumalanga Province condemns torturing and exploitation of hawkers at Kwaggafontein
- Removal of adverse credit information: A good story to tell
- SACP Central Committee Press Statement: The working class must close ranks!
- DA-Agang SA: the case of dirty money: Statement by Progressive Formations
- "Don`t punish the people: Reconsider decision to withhold funds", says SACP Skenjana Roji District to the National Treasury
- Malan and Verwoerd are alive in the DA
- SACP Gauteng to intensify Qina Msebenzi (Tia Mosomi) Election Campaign
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.