SACP condemns booing at Madiba's memorial service and calls for action
The South African Communist Party (SACP) condemns in the strongest terms the booing and disruptions that occurred at the FNB stadium yesterday, during the official memorial service of comrade Nelson Mandela.
SACP Gauteng shocked bY Johannesburg Housing Company (JHC)'s eviction of Mama Mdluli and her paralysed child Lindukuhle
SACP Gauteng is shocked that as the nation and world mourns the death of comrade Nelson Mandela, a capitalist housing monopoly, JHC, evicted a 58 year old mother and her paralysed child from Newtown Housing Village in Fordsburg, Johannesburg.
5th Ephraim Mogale District Congress Declaration
We, the 200 delegates from branches of the South African Communist Party (SACP) in Ephraim Mogale district, COSATU, YCLSA and Mayor of Steve Tshwete, Hon. Mike Masina, gathered here in TUT Emalahleni campus from the 7-8 December 2013, under the theme “Advance and deepen working class power and hegemony in all key sites of struggle”. This strategic gathering received messages of support from our ally Cosatu and our reliable youth wing, the YCLSA.
SACP saddened by passing on of Baby Jake Matlala
The South African Communist Party (SACP) is saddened by the passing on of Jacob "Baby Jake" Matlala (51), earlier yesterday at the Charlotte Maxeke Academic Hospital in Johannesburg. The SACP sends it heartfelt condolences to the family, friends and the South African sports fraternity for the loss of the champion, who held two South African titles and four world titles: WBO flyweight, WBO junior flyweight, IBA junior flyweight and WBU junior flyweight.
Other news stories
- SACP condemns booing at Madiba`s memorial service and calls for action
- SACP Gauteng shocked by Johannesburg Housing Company (JHC)`s eviction of Mama Mdluli and her paralysed child Lindukuhle
- SACP Gauteng shocked by court decision to evict Mama Mdluli and her paralysed child Lindukuhle Mdluli during 16 days of activism campaign
- SACP Augmented Central Committee Statement 29th November - 1st December 2013
- SACP Western Cape responds to the so-called 86 prominent Capetonians
- Western Cape Province is fast becoming a paradise for rapists
- SACP in Mpumalanga on distortions of its Tuesday, 26 November 2013 statement
- SACP Northern Cape Province condemns violence and brutality against women and children
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.