SACP Eastern Cape Statement - 7th Provincial Congress Preparations
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape convened its ordinary plenary session of the 6th Provincial Executive Committee at the NEHAWU Provincial Offices, East London on the 19 October 2014. The PEC meeting was convened to consider reports to be tabled at our 7th Provincial Congress and finalise other preparations for the congress.
SACP Mpumalanga Provincial Economic Transformation Summit Declaration
We, the representatives of SACP structures, YCLSA, Financial Sector Campaign Coalition, the Youth Chamber, COSATU, SANCO and South African National Apex Cooperative (SANACO) from Mpumalanga Province, met at the Provincial Economic Transformation Summit in Mbombela from 17 - 18 October 2014 under the theme "Build People`s Economy in this Radical 2nd Phase of the National Democratic Revolution".
SACP-COSATU joint statement on the SABC and its board Chairperson
The South African Communist Party and Congress of South African Trade Unions held an ordinary bilateral meeting of their National Officials and Office Bearers respectively on Monday 13 October 2014. Among other pertinent issues the meeting discussed the situation facing the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).
SACP pledges solidarity with the Kurdish people and calls for decisive action to end the crisis in the Middle-East
The South African Communist Party joins millions of peace-loving people around the world in expressing outrage at the continued passivity of the Turkish government while forces of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) pursue their genocidal offensive against the Kurdish town of Kobane on the Turkey-Syria border.
Other news stories
- SACP Central Committee statement on SABC`s black on air - response to SABC
- SACP statement on the appointment of the new Reserve Bank Governor
- Statement on SABC`s black on air
- SACP Red October Campaign 2014/5 launch statement - Sunday 5 October 2014 as delivered by General Secretary Cde Blade Nzimande
- SACP Gauteng Province congratulates African National Congress (ANC) for a succesful and united 12th Provincial Conference
- Patricia de Lille suffers from acute disorder and De Klerk canít lecture us on Human Rights
- Reject populist, hypocritical and contradictory statement by Wilmot James
- SACP welcomes the SJC report and rejects the backwardness of the City of Cape Town Administration
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.