"Reinstate Vuyo Mvoko, the Last Man standing and kept outside of the SABC!"
We, the SACP, have stuck to our vow to continue campaigning until all the SABC 8 are reinstated. We have staged protests and pickets regularly at the SABC's headquarters and at most of its regional offices, and we have voiced our support and backing for the eight and their colleagues at the SABC, urging the workers to resist Hlaudi Motsoeneng's illegal and anti-democratic attempts to deny the South African people accurate information in news reporting because of his censorship decree.
The SACP congratulates the dissmissed SABC journalists for standing firm for their rights and for reistatement!
The South African Communist Party (SACP) congratulates the dismissed SABC journalists for standing firm for their rights and expresses its sincere gratitude to progressive organisations that supported their just working class struggle against tyranny at the SABC.
The SACP supports the workers who were unfairly dismissed at the SABC and continues the campaign to bring to an end the administrative and governance decay that is destroying the public broadcaster
The South African Communist Party (SACP) held a picket at the SABC in Polokwane today as part of the Party's wider campaign to bring to an end the administrative and governance decay that is destroying the public broadcaster.
Other news stories
- The SACP acted decisively against identity theft and electoral fraud
- Cde Buti Manamela, the SACP Central Committee member and Deputy Minister in the Presidency is leading a door-to-door campaign and will address mineworkers at Middelburg Mine towards ANC electoral victory on 3 August
- SACP General Secretary Cde Blade Nzimande to conduct a door-to-door camapign tomorrow, 27 June at Poortjie next to Orange Farm in Johannesburg metro working together with ANC Johannesburg metro mayoral candidate Cde Parks Tau
- Thoko Didiza to address residents of Tshwane on the occasion of the SACP's 95th anniversary celebrations
- The South African Communist Party will be celebrating its 95th anniversary
- The SACP Gauteng to unveil its Save the Capital City Campaign
- Cde Blade Nzimande, the SACP General Secretary and ANC NEC member to address SACP Red Forum at CPUT Cape Town Campus as part of intensifying the election campaign towards ANC victory on 3 August local government elections
- SACP Gauteng intensifies its election campaign in the City of Tshwane
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.