SACP Western Cape says "Stop exploiting workers remove the middle man/tenderpreneur"
The South African Communist Party in the Western Cape supports the striking workers of the My Citi Bus.
SACP introductory statement at the public launch of a discussion document on the second radical phase of SA's democratic transition
Two decades beyond South Africa's globally acclaimed democratic transition we are living in a deeply paradoxical reality. We have a progressive constitution that has abolished decades of white minority rule. From a society once immersed in a protracted, low-level civil war, we've emerged into a country in which open, multi-party democratic elections have become the norm.
SACP saddened by the deaths of Meyiwa and Mulaudzi
The South African Communist Party (SACP) is gravely saddened by the deaths that occurred this past weekend, of two of our country's finest athletes, Bafana Bafana and Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa who was shot dead last night at around 20h00 in Vosloorus, Gauteng Province, and Olympic Medallist Mbulaheni Mulaudzi who died on Friday in a car crash on the R555 between Ogies and Emalahleni, Mpumalanga Province.
SACP Eastern Cape 7th Provincial Congress declaration
We, the 838 delegates of the South African Communist Party in the Eastern Cape drawn from eight districts of our party and the YCLSA in the Eastern Cape. We gathered at the Orient Theatre in East London on the 24 - 26 October 2014 under the theme "Working class unity and leadership now".
Other news stories
- Statement on the Powers and Functions of the Public Protector
- SACP Mpumalanga Province PEC Statement
- Widow of Moses Kotane receives a home
- SACP Eastern Cape Statement - 7th Provincial Congress Preparations
- SACP Mpumalanga Provincial Economic Transformation Summit Declaration
- SACP-COSATU joint statement on the SABC and its board Chairperson
- SACP pledges solidarity with the Kurdish people and calls for decisive action to end the crisis in the Middle-East
- SACP Central Committee statement on SABC`s black on air - response to SABC
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.