"Tribute to outstanding religious leader and a true patriot"
The South African Communist Party (SACP) joins the millions of South Africans and peace loving people across the globe in mourning the passing of Bishop David Russell.
SACP supports service delivery march in Grabouw
The South African Communist Party in the Overberg District will join the community march in Grabouw, organised by Grabouw residents on Wednesday, 20 August 2014. Our support for the march by our opposition to any form of the exploitation of the working class.
SACP Eastern Cape PEC Statement
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape Province convened its Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) meeting over the past weekend, on the 16 August 2014 in Port Elizabeth. The PEC meeting dealt with both the organisational and political reports. The meeting sought to assert the SACP and defend it from all those who wish to capture the Party for the electoral ambitions and selfish interests in the district.
The SACP scores a decisive tactical victory for workers against Arcellor Mittal
The SACP Gauteng Province scored a decisive victory already in the few weeks following its protest march against one of the largest world steel producer, Arcelor-Mittal. SACP welcomes the good news that already, this week, one of the neo-Nazi and fascist prototype, Mr Roelof Jansen, General Manager for Arcelor-Mittal in Vereening has resigned with immediate effect.
Other news stories
- SACP Gauteng lodges formal complaint of racism with SAHRC against Arcelor Mittal on behalf of workers
- SACP-COSATU national officials hold bilateral
- Prioritise economic transformation; Do not dare to rename QwaQwa Stadium after Hlaudi Motsoeneng
- People first: Review the current social security biometric system
- SACP calls for investigation into the utterances and conduct of former Constitutional Judge Mr Zak Yacoob
- Joint SACP-FSCC Statement on the African Bank crisis
- SACP Women`s Day Statement
- SACP condemns shooting and killing of trade unionists
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.