SACP 3rd Special National Congress: Draft Programme
Programme Coordinating Team: Cde Solly Mapaila, Cde Mhlekwa Nxumalo, Cde Malesela Maleka, Cde Alex Mashilo, Cde Vuyiswa Lwana and Cde Zodwa Madiga.
SACP Eastern Cape press statement on the Magwa and Majola tea estates
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape is deeply concerned with the inexcusable situation of both Magwa Tea Estate and Majola Tea Estate. It is a said reality that workers will go for months without remuneration which then put their families in duress.
Statement on the untimely passing of Cde Thembisa Zantsi
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape wishes to express its deep sense of loss on the untimely passing of Comrade Thembisa Zantsi, SACP Member, ANC REC member and serving councillor of the Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality (BCMM). There are no words that can duly express our deep sense of loss of a gallant fighter of her calibre.
Statement on the 60th Anniversary of the Freedom Charter
Friday, 26 June 2015 marks the 60th Anniversary of the Freedom Charter. The Charter was adopted on 26 June 1955 by the Congress of the People co-ordinated by our congress movement; made up of, amongst others, the ANC, Congress of Democrats, the South African Indian Congress and the Coloured People’s Congress. It elaborates the goals and vision of our liberation struggle, for a non-racial, non-sexist, democratic and prosperous South Africa.
Other news stories
- SACP Western Cape congratulate the newly elected ANC PEC
- Statement on distortions and fabrications by the Mail & Guardian
- The right to life is sacrosanct
- SACP congratulates Popcru for a successful 8th National Congress
- SACP Mpumalanga Provincial Council Declaration
- SACP Western Cape welcome the Cuban Five
- SACP Eastern Cape Augmented PEC press statement - Towards the SACP 3rd Special National Congress
- SACP welcomes Constitutional Court ruling on Shuttleworth and money being moved out of the country willy-nilly
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.