Maximum unity rather than separatism, divisions and disunity: The way forward by the SACP
The SACP would like to congratulate Bafana Bafana for their improved performance and qualifying for the next African Cup of Nations scheduled to take place January 2015. We would have been happier with a win last night in Nigeria but we accept the 2-all draw.
SACP bemoans the passing on of a toddler due to a shack fire
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Western Cape has learnt with shock about the fire that destroyed three shacks and the unfortunate death of a 1 year toddler. This incident took place at YAB Section Site B, Khayelitsha on Saturday night 15th November 2014.
The SACP Gauteng Province condemns EFF attempts to setup a fascist caliphate in Nellmapius Tshwane
The SACP Gauteng Province discussed and strongly condemns the land-grab by the Empty Futhi Futhi (EFF) on the Nellmapius Road in Tshwane last week in which scores of residents were deceitfully mobilised to grab government owned land earmarked for low cost housing.
SACP Fourth District Congress Declaration: Brian Bunting District, Western Cape Province
We, the over 80 communist militant revolutionaries convened in our 4th Brian Bunting District Congress from 15-16 November 2014, determined to pursue fundamental transformation of our country's economy to serve the interests of the workers and the poor.
Other news stories
- SACP Political Bureau Statement on developments in COSATU
- Statement on the state of COSATU
- Public response to Communications Workers Union
- SACP Red October Campaign rally - Message from SACP Central Committee as delivered by Deputy National Chairperson Cde Thulas Nxesi
- Memorandum Outlining the Plight of the Working Class – Swartland Municipality
- SACP Western Cape says
- SACP introductory statement at the public launch of a discussion document on the second radical phase of SA`s democratic transition
- SACP saddened by the deaths of Meyiwa and Mulaudzi
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.