SACP statement on the centenary of the 1913 Land Act
Today marks the centenary celebrations of the notorious 1913 Land Act, which further served as a basis to introduce apartheid subjugation and exploitation of the black majority. We commemorate this day in order to make a mark in history that never again shall we allow such a social system and atrocities to ever occur.
Fashion police remarks and subsequent media coverage
The SACP notes the latest media outbreak associated with remarks of Central Committee member and ANC MP Cde Buti Manamela in parliament during the latest budget vote of the Presidency. If anyone had doubts about e-NCA and Mail and Guardian being advanced spokespersons of the DA this coverage and attempt to play a gender card is evidence.
Government should take greater responsibility in scholar transport
As, the South African Communist Party in the Eastern Cape Province we find comments attributed to Ncedo Kumbaca on behalf of the Department of Transport published in the Daily Dispatch on 12 June 2013; quite reckless and insensitive in face of the challenges facing the scholar transport in the province.
SACP KK Chule Papiyane DEC statement
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in KK Chule Papiyane held its District Executive Committee (DEC) meeting on the 9 June 2013 at Jeffery's Bay in the Kouga Sub-District to consolidate the political work and mandate as entrusted to the DEC by the 2nd District Congress held on the 26 May 2013.
Other news stories
- SACP statement on seizure of SASSA cards by NCR and the coninued reckless lending
- SACP statement on the passing away of Freda Cronin
- SACP Mpumalanga PEC Statement
- SACP Gauteng to deliver a decisive ANC electoral victory in the 2014 National Elections
- SACP statement on former president being admitted to hospital
- SACP wishes our national teams well
- Statement on the deplorable Makaza toilet situation
- SACP statement on attempts by E-News/E-TV Group News Editor to bully the SACP
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.