SACP Augmented Central Committee statement
The SACP Augmented Central Committee met in Ekhuruleni over the weekend of 20th to 22nd November. The annual Augmented CC includes a wider representation of provincial officials, SACP district leadership, and representatives from SACP associated institutes. It is convened primarily to review the past period and to plan actively for the coming year.
Mpumalanga Provincial Executive Committee statement
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in Mpumalanga Province held its 6th Plenary Session of the 8th Congress Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) on Sunday 15 November 2015 at the Ehlanzeni FET in Mbombela, Phillip Radebe District.
SACP dips its red burner in mourning of the party veteran, Cde Wonder Ndwebisa
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape Province has learned with a great sense of shock the passing of Comrade Wonder Ndwebisa, affectionally known as "Bra-Nomwa" yesterday morning. Cde Wonder Ndwebisa has succumbed to a long illness.
Provincial Council Statement by the SACP in the Province of Moses Mabhida, KZN
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Province of Moses Mabhida, KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) held its Provincial Council on Saturday and Sunday the 14th and 15th of November 2015 at EThekwini TVET Asherville Campus. The Council was attended by more than 700 delegates from branches and Districts. There were also leadership representatives from the ANC, COSATU and SANCO who addressed the meeting.
Other news stories
- ANC risks a threat of more breakaways: SACP
- "It is only when the ANC says, 'We no longer need you, please go'. We will go when the working class say, 'Now we want you to stand independently as our representative in the state'," - SACP Moese Mabhida Province, KZN
- 1 Day Countdown - Augmented Central Committee
- SACP Western Cape hosts a lecture on Bolivarian Revolution
- ANC can't afford more disturbances'
- Provincial Council Statement by the SACP in the Province of Moses Mabhida, KZN
- Augmented Central Committee and Red October Campaign Rally
- Blade worried by anti-Red talk
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.