Statement on adoption of interim arrangements during proceeding in the National Assembly
The SACP welcomes the adoption of a set of rules to deal with disruptions in the National Assembly. The SACP particularly welcomes the balance struck between the right to freedom of speech and the need to protect the dignity and smooth functioning of parliament.
SACP 94th Anniversy Rally
The South African Communist Party (SACP) was founded on 30 July 1921 as the Communist Party of South Africa (CPSA). It was the first political organisation to be banned by the apartheid regime, in 1950, due its most advanced and resolute struggle against colonial and apartheid oppression, capitalist exploitation and imperialist domination.
SACP Mpumalanga July 2015 PEC Statement
The SACP in Mpumalanga Province convened its 17th ordinary PEC plenary session on Sunday, 26 July 2015 at Mbombela. The meeting dealt with contemporary political issues in our province, national and internationally, including the review of organisational process that took place in our recent Special National Congress.
Statement on the defamatory insults by EFF’s Julius Malema and his ilk
The South African Communist Party (SACP) notes the defamatory insults hurled at its General Secretary Comrade Blade Nzimande, the ANC President Comrade Jacob Zuma and Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa by Julius Malema at his party’s two years birthday picnic yesterday. We dismiss his rantings with the contempt they deserve. As the SACP, we will not descend to the same level.
Other news stories
- “Building an independent, agile and adaptive party”
- SACP to release its Special National Congress Resolutions publicly
- SACP congratulates COSATU for its successful Special National Congress
- Mbuyiselo Ngwenda remains a true embodiment of the alliance
- SACP saddened by the death of a selfless freedom fighter, Comrade Patrick Mabuya Baleka
- Message to COSATU Special National Congress as delivered by Deputy National Chairperson Comrade Thulas Nxesi, Deputy Chair SACP
- Unscrupulous garnishee orders must be uprooted!
- Alliance Summit Declaration
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.