SACP's Joe Slovo remembered, 06 January 2016
SACP Mpumalanga calls for more investment on safety at the South African Mines
Today, Thursday the 10th February 2016 marks the sixth day since three workers, Solomon Nyarenda, Pretty Mabuza and Yvonne Mnisi have been trapped at Lilly Mine at Barberton.
SACP condemns the murderous regime of Turkey for its genocide of the Kurdish people
The South African Communist Party condemns, in strongest terms possible, the chemical warfare launched by the Turkish state against the Kurdish people and expresses its revolutionary solidarity with them.
Joint media statement by South Arfican Communist Party and the South African National Civic Organisation in KZN Province
On Sunday the 7th February 2016, the South African Communist Party (SACP) and the South African National Civic Organization (SANCO) in KZN Province held a successful bilateral meeting. Amongst the issues discussed by these two organisations were: Current Political Developments in the Province, Disruption of Service Delivery, Local Government Elections, State of Public Transport, and Common Programmes.
Other news stories
- Picketing during Bomber Ntshangase murder case
- SACP Leadership, Cronin, Mapaila and COSATU President Dlamini to address the Political and Ideological Commision of SACP Gauteng this weekend
- Let`s close ranks, unite the people`s camp
- SACP Gauteng mourns the passing of Comrade Zama Siweya a trenchant political educator
- SACP congratulates the University of Fort Hare
- The SACP supports meaningful, consensus-seeking engagement between the government and labour to resolve the problem of the new tax laws and put in place comprehensive social security
- SACP Gert Sibande District remembers Juda Komotedi Tsotetsi
- Remember Joe Slovo, deepen people`s power
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.