Statement on the defamatory insults by EFF’s Julius Malema and his ilk
The South African Communist Party (SACP) notes the defamatory insults hurled at its General Secretary Comrade Blade Nzimande, the ANC President Comrade Jacob Zuma and Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa by Julius Malema at his party’s two years birthday picnic yesterday. We dismiss his rantings with the contempt they deserve. As the SACP, we will not descend to the same level.
“Building an independent, agile and adaptive party”
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape convened its ordinary Provincial Working Committee (PWC) from 25 - 26 July 2015 at the NEHAWU Offices, Chris Hani District. The PWC spent the first day interacting with the structures of the SACP in Chris Hani District to satisfy itself with the ideological and political work of the party in the district.
Statement on the release of the 3rd Special National Congress resolutions
The successful 3rd Special National Congress of the South African Communist Party, held from 7 to 11 July 2015, discussed the shared perspective of our alliance to place our country's democratic transition on to a second, more radical phase.
SACP congratulates COSATU for its successful Special National Congress
The South African Communist Party (SACP) congratulates its ally, the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu) on its successful Special National Congress held in difficult circumstances from 13 to 14 July 2015 at Midrand in Johannesburg. Despite a barrage of hostile commercial media commentary predicting (and hoping) that the Congress would be split down the middle, the Cosatu National Office Bearers, Central Executive Committee and the overwhelming majority of delegates once more demonstrated a firm resolve to build the unity of the federation and its affiliates in the face of an unremitting capitalist offensive.
Other news stories
- SACP to release its Special National Congress Resolutions publicly
- Mbuyiselo Ngwenda remains a true embodiment of the alliance
- SACP saddened by the death of a selfless freedom fighter, Comrade Patrick Mabuya Baleka
- Message to COSATU Special National Congress as delivered by Deputy National Chairperson Comrade Thulas Nxesi, Deputy Chair SACP
- Unscrupulous garnishee orders must be uprooted!
- Alliance Summit Declaration
- SACP 3rd Special National Congress Declaration
- Statement on the release of the Farlam Commission of Inquiry into Marikana and the Rustenburg Platinum belt
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.