SACP Eastern Cape Province say: "Close the ranks, defend the revolutionary alliance"
The South African Communist Party (SACP) in the Eastern Cape Province convened its Special Provincial Working Committee (PWC) meeting on the 22 April 2014 at SACP Provincial Offices, Bhisho. The meeting was held after the SACP in the province held successful activities in commemorating the late SACP General Secretary, Cde Thembisile Chris Hani, who was brutally assassinated by the cowardly criminals whom have shown no remorse up to this day.
SACP Gauteng Province's Qina Msebenzi/Tia Mosomi Election Campaign enters the crucial Siyaqoba Election Phase
SACP GAUTENG PROVINCE is intensifying its Qina Msebenzi/Tia Mosomi Election Campaign this week in line with the ANC's Siyaqoba election phase. The Campaign is in full swing across all the five districts in the Gauteng province.
Joint SACP-COSATU statement: A call on the working class to close ranks
The national officials of the SACP and COSATU met on Monday 14th April. COSATU briefed the SACP on the ANC initiative to help rebuild organisational and political unity and cohesion in the federation. The SACP expressed its full support for this initiative.
Address by SACP General Secretary Cde Blade Nzimande at the National Union of Mineworkers Shop Steward Council
President of the NUM Cde Senzeni Zokwana in absentia, Marx once said philosophers interpreted the world in various ways, however, that the point is to change it; [Just to borrow this profound statement in football before we proceed with our central focus. In football the point is not how long a team occupies the number one spot, but whether it will win the title. As things stand, it appears one football club is trending with loses after being at the top for a while.]
Other news stories
- SACP Gauteng congratulates Minister Lechesa Tsenoli for his decisive intervention in Leeufontein, City of Tshwane
- SACP Gauteng Province`s Memorandum of demands delivered to the Department of Correctional Services (DCS)
- SACP welcomes the coming into effect today of new credit information regulations
- SACP Mpumalanga - Declaration of the 1st Provincial Council of the 8th Provincial Congress
- SACP Gauteng Province intensify Qina Msebenzi/Tia Mosomi Election Campaign in Yusuf Dadoo District, West of Gauteng Province
- SACP Limpopo - Provincial Council Declaration
- SACP Brian Bunting welcomes the ANC Western Cape Provincial Disciplinary committee
- The Public Protector`s Report into Nkandla upgrades: SACP`s preliminary response
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.