Statement on the assassination of the SACP stalwart in Intshanga and the killing of a former ANC Youth League member
Xolani Ngcobo. The SACP expresses its message of deepest condolences to the family, friends, comrades of Blose and Ngcobo. The party pledges its oneness with the two families at this moment of grief.
Fidel 90th birthday celebration! Happy birthday Commandate
The SACP, ANC, COSATU and SANCO together with our counterparts Friends of Cuba Society (FOCUS) held an event to celebrate 90th birthday of Commander Fidel at the University of Johannesburg in Soweto on Sunday 21 August 2016.
SACP wishes Fawu a successful congress
The South African Communist Party (SACP) is calling on all delegates and leaders to the national congress of the Food and Allied Workers Union (Fawu) expected to start today to maintain the union's affiliation to the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu).
Other news stories
- SACP Central Committee meeting and press conference
- SACP Northern Cape Provincial Executive Committee
- SACP wishes Fawu a successful congress
- Statement on local government coalitions, in particular the EFF and the DA
- SACP calls for a no fee increment, further expansion of access and higher student success rates
- SACP Limpopo Statement of the PEC Meeting held on the 14th August 2016
- The SACP mourns the passing on of Comrade Makhenkesi Arnold Stofile
- Comrade Fidel Castro, the SACP celebrates your revolutionary life and wishes you a happy 90th birthday
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.