In memory of Chris Hani let's fight corporate capture - SACP GS Cde Blade Nzimande
Implement Constitutional Court order on Nkandla, conduct thorough self-introspection and revolutionary soul searching, adopt decisive self-correction and combat corporate capture in the state and in our movement: SACP Political Bureau
A scheduled SACP Political Bureau meeting was convened in Johannesburg on Friday 1 April. Meeting on the day after the important Constitutional Court unanimous judgement on the Nkandla matter, the Politburo naturally devoted most attention to the implications of the judgement and the collective responsibilities that ensue from it.
The New Age distortions
Yesterday, 3 May the Gupta media title, The New Age requested an interview with the First Deputy General Secretary of the SACP Comrade Jeremy Cronin. The SACP declined the request because there was something wrong with it.
Clarification on High Court Judgement regarding so-called spy-tape case?
The views of the SACP and its First Deputy General Secretary, Comrade Jeremy Cronin, have been misrepresented.
Let us unite our movement, Let us close ranks, Let us defeat the strategic agenda of imperialism and monopoly capital!
We have just celebrated twenty-two years of majority rule in SA. Twenty-two years of democracy led by the ANC and its alliance. Twenty-two years is both a long time…and a short time. It is a short time in which to address the terrible legacy of centuries of colonial, racial and capitalist dispossession, genocide, oppression and exploitation.
Other news stories
- SACP condemns the abuse of City of Cape Town council by DA caucus
- SACP Gauteng calls on workers and the poor to defend and vote for the African National Congress (ANC)
- SACP supports ANC, condemns Julius Malema's propagation of war in the strongest possible terms, calls on the police ?to act swiftly in terms of the rule of law
- Janusz Walus' application to be released on parole based on "exceptional circumstances" dismissed with costs
- Joint statement of the SACP and Cosatu in the Kwa-Zulu Natal Province
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.