Joint SACP-COSATU statement: A call on the working class to close ranks
The national officials of the SACP and COSATU met on Monday 14th April. COSATU briefed the SACP on the ANC initiative to help rebuild organisational and political unity and cohesion in the federation. The SACP expressed its full support for this initiative.
Address by SACP General Secretary Cde Blade Nzimande at the National Union of Mineworkers Shop Steward Council
President of the NUM Cde Senzeni Zokwana in absentia, Marx once said philosophers interpreted the world in various ways, however, that the point is to change it; [Just to borrow this profound statement in football before we proceed with our central focus. In football the point is not how long a team occupies the number one spot, but whether it will win the title. As things stand, it appears one football club is trending with loses after being at the top for a while.]
SACP Gauteng congratulates Minister Lechesa Tsenoli for his decisive intervention in Leeufontein, City of Tshwane
We the delegates from the length and breadth of our province, Limpopo gathered here at Alpheus Malivha District, Malamulele, Shingwedzi College, on behalf of more than 25 000 file and rank members on this day Saturday, 23rd March 2014 to constitute the Provincial Council of the SACP in Limpopo under the theme: “Do it for Madiba; Vote ANC to consolidate and deepen our democratic gains for radical economic changes in the second phase of our transition”, declare that the Provincial Council was a phenomenally resounding success.
SACP Gauteng Province's Memorandum of demands delivered to the Department of Correctional Services (DCS)
On the 27th April 2014 our country will celebrate 20 years of non-racial, non-sexist democratic rule based on the will of the overwhelming majority of the African and Black people after the first democratic elections in 1994. The setting of the date for the first democratic elections in our country followed the brutal and cold blooded murder of comrade Martin Thembisile Chris Hani on the 10th of April 1993 at his home in Boksburg, Dawn Park.
Other news stories
- SACP welcomes the coming into effect today of new credit information regulations
- SACP Mpumalanga - Declaration of the 1st Provincial Council of the 8th Provincial Congress
- SACP Gauteng Province intensify Qina Msebenzi/Tia Mosomi Election Campaign in Yusuf Dadoo District, West of Gauteng Province
- SACP Limpopo - Provincial Council Declaration
- SACP Brian Bunting welcomes the ANC Western Cape Provincial Disciplinary committee
- The Public Protector`s Report into Nkandla upgrades: SACP`s preliminary response
- SACP Mpumalanga Provincial Executive Committee statement
- SACP condemns imperialist meddling, in Venezuela, Ukraine and the world over!
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.