In memory of Chris Hani let's fight corporate capture - SACP GS Cde Blade Nzimande
Implement Constitutional Court order on Nkandla, conduct thorough self-introspection and revolutionary soul searching, adopt decisive self-correction and combat corporate capture in the state and in our movement: SACP Political Bureau
A scheduled SACP Political Bureau meeting was convened in Johannesburg on Friday 1 April. Meeting on the day after the important Constitutional Court unanimous judgement on the Nkandla matter, the Politburo naturally devoted most attention to the implications of the judgement and the collective responsibilities that ensue from it.
The ANC-led alliance congratulates the University of Pretoria's for an open, transparent and democratic process in adopting a new language policy
The African National Congress and its alliance partners; the South African Communist Party (SACP), the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu) and South African National Civic Organisation (Sanco) welcome and congratulates the Pretoria University's historic and groundbreaking process of adopting a new language policy.
Deployment of Comrade Thoko Didiza marks a decisive turning point towards a two thirds-majority electoral victory for the ANC
The South African Communist Party in Gauteng convened a special Provincial Working Committee (PWC) meeting today to reflect on the timely intervention in the City of Tshwane by the African National Congress (ANC).
Response to Ms Faith Muthambi's statement on broadcast digital migration
The statement by the Communications Minister Ms Faith Muthambi released earlier today on her broadcasting digital migration policy is both unprecedented and inaccurate.
Other news stories
- SACP Free State 7th Provincial Congress declaration
- SACP and Cosatu bilateral strategic session joint statement
- SACP Gauteng PEC statement
- SACP Western Cape Province Provincial Council statement
- The SACP is saddened by the death of media transformation stalwart Hope Zinde
- SACP Gauteng will hold an ordinary session of its 11th provincial congress provincial executive committee meeting
- SACP denies claims it registered to fight Local Govt Elections in EC
- SACP Gauteng message to ANC Election Manifesto Rally let us unite our communities behind the ANC for decisive election victory!
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.