Red October Campaign Rally
The South African Communist Party (SACP) is forging ahead with its Red October Campaign 2015-2016 aimed at achieving the transformation of the financial sector and the media.
SACP congratulates Cosatu for its successful National Congress!
The South African Communist Party (SACP) congratulates the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu) for holding a successful National Congress and for emerging more united from the freedom of discussion and voting exercised by all affiliates at the Congress. This is the essential content of worker democracy. Focus must now be placed on unity in action, based on the outcomes of the Congress and the constitutionally elected leadership of the federation as the sum total of its affiliates in the context of the principles of collective leadership, trade union and worker solidarity.
SACP condemns the downing of Russian jet by Turkey
The South African Communist Party (SACP) condemns in strongest terms possible the downing of a Russian fighter jet by Turkey on Tuesday 24 November. Russian warships and fighter jets have been firing missiles and launching raids in Syria's territory - targeted at the Islamic State of Syria and Iraq (ISIS). ISIS has been terrorising people, among others in Syria the Middle-East. It has committed thousands of the most brutal killings humanity has ever encountered in history. ISIS must be stopped and dismantled. It must not be protected!
SACP Augmented Central Committee statement
The SACP Augmented Central Committee met in Ekhuruleni over the weekend of 20th to 22nd November. The annual Augmented CC includes a wider representation of provincial officials, SACP district leadership, and representatives from SACP associated institutes. It is convened primarily to review the past period and to plan actively for the coming year.
Other news stories
- Red October Campaign Rally
- SACP condemns the downing of Russian jet by Turkey
- ANC risks a threat of more breakaways: SACP
- "It is only when the ANC says, 'We no longer need you, please go'. We will go when the working class say, 'Now we want you to stand independently as our representative in the state'," - SACP Moese Mabhida Province, KZN
- 1 Day Countdown - Augmented Central Committee
- SACP Western Cape hosts a lecture on Bolivarian Revolution
- ANC can't afford more disturbances'
- Provincial Council Statement by the SACP in the Province of Moses Mabhida, KZN
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.