In memory of Chris Hani let's fight corporate capture - SACP GS Cde Blade Nzimande
Implement Constitutional Court order on Nkandla, conduct thorough self-introspection and revolutionary soul searching, adopt decisive self-correction and combat corporate capture in the state and in our movement: SACP Political Bureau
A scheduled SACP Political Bureau meeting was convened in Johannesburg on Friday 1 April. Meeting on the day after the important Constitutional Court unanimous judgement on the Nkandla matter, the Politburo naturally devoted most attention to the implications of the judgement and the collective responsibilities that ensue from it.
SACP to picket at the SABC and at the ANN7 in support of workers and against the SABC's apartheid-style draconian censorship of news
The South African Communist Party (SACP) will next week picket in support of the workers who have been suspended at the SABC and dismissed at the ANN7.
SACP Gauteng province welcomes the ANC's own investigation into election related violent conduct in Tshwane
The SACP Gauteng province welcomes the announcement by the ANC Tshwane Region that alongside the ongoing police investigation, it will setup its own task team to investigate the local government election related violence in the recent weeks.
Sudden resignation of SABC Acting CEO
The South African Communist Party (SACP) noted the resignation of the South African Broadcasting Corporation's (SABC's) Acting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr Jimi Matthews with immediate effect this morning.
Other news stories
- Deployment of Comrade Thoko Didiza marks a decisive turning point towards a two thirds-majority electoral victory for the ANC
- Response to Ms Faith Muthambi's statement on broadcast digital migration
- SACP Free State 7th Provincial Congress declaration
- SACP and Cosatu bilateral strategic session joint statement
- SACP Gauteng PEC statement
- SACP Western Cape Province Provincial Council statement
- The SACP is saddened by the death of media transformation stalwart Hope Zinde
- SACP Gauteng will hold an ordinary session of its 11th provincial congress provincial executive committee meeting
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.