SACP dismayed and shocked by scathing attacks by Aubrey Tshabalala, General Secretary of CWU
SACP Gauteng Province is shocked and dismayed by attacks directed against it by comrade Aubrey Tshabalala, Communications Workers Union (CWU) General Secretary in a press statement dated 29th August 2016.
SACP 13th Congress Central Committee 17th Plenary Session statement
Let's take on the choke-hold of monopoly capital on our economy, but let's prioritise the struggle against the most immediate threat - the parasitic hollowing-out of state capacity! The SACP Central Committee met in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng over the weekend of 26 to 28 August. A central focus of the CC was an evaluation of the performance of the ANC-led Alliance in the 3 August local government elections.
Central Committee message at the funeral of Comrade Nontsikelelo Blose delivered by Deputy National Chairperson, Thulas Nxesi at the funeral of Comrade Nontsikelelo Blose
The SACP was and remains deeply saddened by the news that one of our own, Comrade Nontsikelelo Blose was shot dead. We express our message of heartfelt condolences to the family, friends, comrades and the community. As the SACP we are saying never, and never again, must any part of our country become a playing field of criminals and unscrupulous politicians who use violence and murder as instruments of political engagement. No community must feel to be without protection, while law enforcement agencies exist.
Other news stories
- The post-meeting press conference to be held on Sunday to communicate key outcomes
- SACP Central Committee meeting to start tomorrow and press conference to be held at the end of the meeting on Sunday to communicate key outcomes
- Statement on the assassination of the SACP stalwart in Intshanga and the killing of a former ANC Youth League member
- SACP Central Committee meeting and press conference
- Fidel 90th birthday celebration! Happy birthday Commandate
- SACP Northern Cape Provincial Executive Committee
- SACP wishes Fawu a successful congress
- Statement on local government coalitions, in particular the EFF and the DA
|ABOUT THE SACP|
The South African Communist Party was founded in 1921 and has always been in the forefront of the struggle against imperialism and racist domination. The SACP is a partner in the Tripartite Alliance consisting of the African National Congress and the Congress of South African Trade Union. The Youth Wing of the SACP is the Young Communist League.